Monday, November 23, 2009

Goodbye Blog #1...The Impossible was REACHED and so now we dig further.

Below is my title and description of last season's blog. I'm BACK for another one. I can't explain it. My life is not complete unless I keep training for more triathlons. Stay posted...I plan to update this blog soon with my early thoughts on the new training season. GO TEAM!



Making the Impossible....POSSIBLE!

This is my first blog EVER and it will document my quest to become an IRONMAN. I WILL complete the Vineman Ironman Triathlon on August 1, 2009 in Sonoma, California. Experience this great journey with me and keep up with my successes, failures, pain, tears (of happiness I hope), frustration and shameless JOY over the next 9 months as I tackle one of the toughest endurance events in the world: THE IRONMAN TRIATHLON 2.4 mile Swim / 112 mile Bike / 26.2 mile Run. LET'S ROCK!

No comments: