Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January Training DONE: 1/3 of our training is already over...WOW!

NOTE: To get a better look at this schedule since the writing is so small, just click on the pic below and it will enlarge.



Here is a snapshot of my training for the month of January. You will notice 4 blank days in a row from the 4th till the 7th. Those are the days I had the flu and was sick as a DOG in my bed. January definitely was harder than the previous 2 months. I hit new highs in biking--going for 3 hours straight and highs in swimming--going for my first 1 km STRAIGHT (22 laps)...that's right folks...NO stopping. I can't believe 1/3 of our season is already over. It's amazing how fast this is all moving. I'm glad I am keeping this blog to be able to remember this great journey I am on. I can see myself pulling this sucker out when I am 80 years old in my rocking chair and showing the grandkids what pops did when he was a young pup. BAM!

No comments: